Santa Paws is coming!
BusterBox has teamed up with the Elves of the North Pole to bring you the BEST EVER Christmas gift for all us dog lovers out there!
Watch in amazement at the look on your dog's face when he can dive into this bonanza on Christmas morning.
NOTE: If your dog is a destroyer and you need stronger toys just email us at email@example.com after you order and we can provide tougher toys :)
Christmas from Heaven
BusterBox doggy hampers are designed to keep your dog in tip-top shape all year round. From fun and durable toys to tasty all-natural treats, your dog will be set for the big day.
But that's just the smallest Hamper. We have brought you three different types for the dogs that require some EXTRA pampering for being the best boys (or girls) all year.
FOR PLAY TIME:
Mega Fun-filled Christmas Plush Toy (£15 Value)
This plushy character is going to be the hit of the show when Santa Paws arrives, made with high quality materials and in the likeness of Santa himself or Frosty the Snowman. Get ready for cuddles at bedtime with this new family favourite!
Totally Pawesome Doggy Tug (£12 Value)
Get ready for some serious fun this Christmas with this great toy your dog will definitely RUV!
Mr Funky Plush Toy (£12 Value)
Dogs love the textures of plush toys and this will be no different, your pup will have hours of fun working to get the squeaker out!
Holiday Favourite Toy (£9 Value)
Everybody loves Christmas toys and your pup will be delighted to get his paws on another one this year, prepare for furious tail wags when he rips open this present!
The BusterBox Favourites Dog Toys (£45 Value)
Three of the most popular toys from all of 2021's BusterBoxes are back. Voted for by our customers as the doggy's favourites, get the best toys for them to enjoy!
Two Premium Christmas Toys (£35 Value)
FOR TREAT TIME:
Tasty BusterBox Naturals Treats
Got some healthy grub on your dinner table at home? Your dog can have his too! BusterBox Natural Range are air-dried and free from chemical preservatives and other nasties. Yum!
High Quality Irish & UK Branded Treats
All BusterBox treats are sourced from the absolute best brands available on the market. You never know what your dog could get! The pup in your life will fall in love with these yummy treats. Made right here in Ireland & the UK.
Surprise Flavour Dog Treats
These bites will be a perfect treat for the happy pup. These all-natural healthy treats come with ADDED organic BusterBox love for the bestest doggy there is!
BusterBox Super Tasty Dog Chews
Every pup has the natural urge to chew and gnaw, satisfy them perfectly with this delicious healthy dog chews from our top curated farms.
BusterBox Christmas Snacks
Another bag of healthy all natural treats for your pup to nibble on while you prepare the turkey and trimmings for all the family this Christmas!
Five of the most popular treats from all of 2021's BusterBoxes are back. Voted for by our customers as the doggy's favourites.
Join the Fun!
Did you know that 54% of people give their dogs presents at Christmas? (what's wrong with the other 46%?!)
Well, at BusterBox we know that 97% of dogs ruv to be spoiled with the things they love, and the other 3% are furry little liars!!
Now with ADDED tail-wags for the happiest pups you've ever seen at Christmas.
Just look at what one of our previous customers said:
"I've never seen Oscar so happy. He LOVES the toy, hasn't let it out of his sight since he got it. The hamper comes with everything I need, even a blanket that he seems to love! The treats were a big hit, and so healthy too which is great. Doggy Prosecco is gas I don't know what they'll think of next! Thanks guys!"
Obviously it's an expensive time of year. But this hamper does more than spoil the dog. Just thinking about seeing your dog open it on Christmas makes it worth every cent!
Not only that...
Get all of your Christmas shopping done in one go. This jam-packed hamper comes with OVER £150 in value!
Forget about trudging around freezing pet shops over the Christmas period. Relax and let BusterBox bring the gifts to you!
You've got something to eat, something to drink, and some cool accessories to kit them out on the big day.
How does it look?
The Hamper comes in beautiful wicker baskets made right here in Ireland.
Dressed in fabulous Christmas red crinkle paper with all of the products laid out ready to be drooled over once they hit the floor under the Christmas tree. The excitement!
Wrapped in shiny plastic and topped off with a BIG colourful bow. The best present this year will be for the dog!
Check out the amazing value:
Each hamper is shipped on December 15th using tracked delivery right to your door. If there are any issues with delivery contact us right away to follow up with the courier. No one wants to see any sad pups on Christmas, especially not us at BusterBox!
Look at all the value you get in this box! A whole load of pawesome doggy products that will have your pup amazed at what Santa Paws has brought.
"I love BusterBox hampers. I got one for my friend's dog last year and she still hasn't forgotten about it. Her dog still has one of the toys I think! Normally he rips it up but this one has survived lol xx"
So here's what you get:
All of your dog's essentials delivered in one fantastic Hamper. Presented like a huge Christmas gift from Santa. Dropped at your house right in time for Christmas. What more do you need?
It's as simple as clicking 'add to cart' and ordering in just 3 clicks. Takes about 75 seconds. Christmas done.
Grab it now while stocks last. VERY LIMITED AVAILABILITY.
Have the happiest dog in the world when the big day comes. Don't be left out in the cold!
Join the dog-loving fun this Christmas with the absolute best Hamper for your dog.
Your doggy will thank you for it with lots of kisses and tail-wags!
ORDER NOW - Limited Run
Ships December 15th